Hall Green’s – Keepin’ It Clean
Hall Green’s Keepin’ It Clean was primarily set up to reduce litter pollution in Hall Green and surrounding areas. Hall Green has a rich history and is still considered a leafy suburb by many. The wildlife and greenery found within Hall green is plentiful, unfortunately litter threatens our local environment.
The group’s aims are:
- To reduce litter through the group’s ‘adopt your road’ scheme
- Working closely with similar groups to tackle litter and fly tipping within the Hall Green Constituency
- To enhance and utilise abandoned green spaces used as dumping grounds
- To reduce waste contamination through community composting of food waste
- Community gardening to enhance local public spaces