Forest School Training – ONC Level 3 Practitioner Award
Training is condensed into two intensive weeks with a minimum of 6 months in between to complete course work and portfolio.
Our venue is close to the heart of vibrant Birmingham, in a secluded 6 acre residence. Either join us as a day trainee or immerse yourself in the training by staying in the lovely accommodation at a significantly reduced rate.
- Non-residential rate: £800 per person.
- Residential rate: £1040 per person. Includes accommodation and breakfast
Mon-Thurs each week of training.
- Training: 7th – 11th Oct ’13
- Assessment: 31st March – 4th April ’14
- Training: 3rd – 7th March ’14
- Assessment: 22nd – 26th Sept ’14
- Training: 23rd – 28th June ’14
- Assessment: 8th – 12th December ’14
- Training: 29th Sept – 3rd Oct ’14
- Assessment: 9th – 13th March ’15
To find other venues, discover more about course content and duration, please click here
Posted on 3rd July 2013