Forest School Birmingham ONC 3 Forest School Practitioner Qualification
This is a practical training model, written in conjunction with a range of highly experienced Forest School practitioners. Emphasis has been put on excellent skills and a thorough understanding of learning styles and delivery. All materials, handouts and suggested operational guidelines are included in the training cost.
Training is condensed into two intensive weeks with a minimum of 6 months in between to complete course work and portfolio.
Our venue is close to the heart of vibrant Birmingham, in a secluded 6 acre residence. Either join us as a day trainee or immerse yourself in the training by staying in the lovely accommodation at a significantly reduced rate.
- Non-residential rate: £800 per person.
- Residential rate: £1040 per person.
Includes accommodation over the 2 training weeks and breakfast.
- Training: 7th – 11th Oct ’13
- Assessment: 31st March – 4th April ’14
- Training: 3rd – 7th March ’14
- Assessment: 22nd – 26th Sept ’14
- Training: 23rd – 28th June ’14
- Assessment: 8th – 12th December ’14
- Training: 29th Sept – 3rd Oct ’14
- Assessment: 9th – 13th March ’15
For more information go to Forest School Birmingham’s website.
Posted on 6th September 2013