Autumn Antics – Manor Farm Park
Come and have fun with the Friends of Manor Farm Park this half term!
● Pumpkin carving (£1 per pumpkin)
● Make wands with the Ranger
● Spooky nature crafts with BBCWT
● BVT and Community Police will be there and happy to talk to you
● Learn more about bees with Jan
● Pond dipping with Waterside Care
● Halloween Upcycled Art Workshop with BOSF
● Fun and games with Park Lives/The Active Wellbeing Society
●There may even be an opportunity to try out the new play zone!!
Free light refreshments – donations appreciated.
Take part in the Tombola, buy assorted knitted toys or join the Friends of Manor Farm Park.
Toilet facilities available.
Learn more about the future plans for the park.
Meet by the children’s playground.
Limited parking at the main entrance via 389 Bristol Road South, B31 2AB.
On the 61 and 63 bus routes, stopping at the top of Whitehill Lane.
Pedestrian entrances: Whitehill Lane, Eymore & Lovell Close, Manor Drive
For further information, contact: [email protected]
Call 0121 476 6329 / 07845 565710.
Visit the Friends of Manor Farm Park website at
www.friendsofmanorfarmpark.org.uk or visit their Facebook page.
Manor Farm Park, 389 Bristol Road South, B31 2AB.
This event is organised by Friends of Manor Farm Park
Kings Norton Park - First Fridays
87 Westhill Rd, Birmingham, B38 8TGOrganised by: Friends of Kings Norton Park