Birmingham’s Great British Spring Clean 2019
Keep Britain Tidy have again organised the Great British Spring Clean for a whole month from 22nd March to 23rd April and Birmingham are again supporting the event.
Last year we had lots of groups joining in and organising their Spring Clean Up at the same time and Birmingham City Council can again help out with the equipment you need as well as collecting all the waste!
If you want to organise your event to be part of this Big Birmingham Clean Up then follow these easy steps:
1. Click here to log your event with Keep Britain Tidy. You will need to create an account with them, if you have not already done so, to be able to log in your event.
2. Please make sure you confirm the date, time and location of your event and do not click the private option, otherwise your details will not be sent over to Birmingham Council.
3. The Birmingham Team will then contact you to find out what equipment you will need, for example rubbish sacks, litter pickers, high viz vests etc. Please also confirm the location that the rubbish will be collected from.
4. This year it is all about improving the environment as well, so if there are any bigger jobs that may need a tractor or other equipment then ask the team and they will let you know if they can help out! There is however a limit in extra equipment, so contact them ASAP!
5. Please take photos of your activity
Please can you also let us know at BOSF if you are taking part, so that we can help share your stories over our social media.
If you have any queries then please let us know via [email protected], and we will refer them straight to the Birmingham Spring Clean Team.
Posted on 27th February 2019