Veolia Environmental Trust Grants
The Veolia Environmental Trust, which is a Distributive Environmental Body that awards grants as part of the Landfill Communities Fund (LCF) has announced that the next closing date for applications is the 26th August 2016.
Constituted, not-for-profit groups within the vicinity of a qualifying Veolia site, can apply for grants for projects that support the natural, social and built environment. The type of activities that can be supported include:
Community buildings and rooms, such as:
- Community centres
- Village halls
- Community spaces within religious buildings
- Scout or Girlguiding buildings
Outdoor spaces such as:
- Public parks
- Nature reserves
- Community gardens
- Cycle Paths
Play and recreation such as:
- Play areas
- Sports grounds
- Pavilions or changing rooms
Projects that support Biodiversity such as:
- The species related element of a BAP (national or local)
- The habitat related element of a BAP or HAP (national or local)
- Reintroduction programmes to a specific habitat.
The maximum grant is £75,000 for projects with a total cost of under £500,000 (including VAT and professional costs). Projects that have already secured at least 20% of the total cost.
Click here to find out more.
Posted on 24th June 2016