Sustrans – Active Travel Champions
Sustrans are looking for Active Travel Champions to inspire people to be more active to walk and cycle for more of their everyday journeys.
As a Champion you can volunteer within your workplace, community or school in Birmingham. There are lots of easy ways to get involved, whether you want to help out on a small scale or take a more active role.
Some of the ways you can get involved are:
• Planning and organising group rides or walks
• Giving travel advice and talks
• Setting up bike user groups
• Holding an information stall
• Create an information display
• Setting up cycle commuter groups
• And we always welcome new ideas from our volunteers.
The next champion induction is on Thursday 13th June, 4pm – 6.30pm at the Sustrans Office.
For more information contact Lisa Hartley at [email protected] or call 0121 633 5517 or go to the website
Posted on 31st May 2013