Natural Englands North Mercia Area Innovation Funding is Now Open
The Natural England Innovation Fund for North Mercia is now open for applications.
The fund totals £50,000 and will be offered to innovative projects ranging from £1,000 – £10,000 within the North Mercia area in Shropshire, Staffordshire, Birmingham and the Black Country.
- All applications must be returned by e-mail to [email protected] by 5pm Friday 17th July 2015 at the latest.
- The funding decision panel meeting will be held on 30th July 2015.
- Projects will be informed of the funding decision week commencing 3rd August 2015.
- All projects must be delivered & claimed by 20th March 2016.
Please note that the process is competitive and they will not be able to fund all applications.
The purpose of this funding is to:
- Provide integrated delivery across Natural England’s key delivery areas with focus on biodiversity, public education/engagement, landscape and supporting sustainable development.
- Focus on doing different things – better.
- Build new alliances and partnerships, including better, more joined up working with shared outcomes.
- Applications should be for between £1,000 and £10,000 (including VAT).
- Projects must be completed and claimed by 20th March 2016.
- No project commitment or payment can be made beyond 20th March 2016.
- The fund is not to be used for the continuation of existing projects – but funds can support a new phase of a project and can be used as match funding to deliver a larger project.
- External applications will be limited to 3 per organisation.
- Your organisation must be properly constituted.
- Funding cannot be used for statutory work.
To receive a copy of the application form, please email [email protected]
Posted on 24th June 2015