Heart of England Launches Birmingham and Black Country Communities Fund
The Heart of England Community Foundation has launched the Birmingham and Black Country Communities Fund (West Midlands).
This fund has been created from the following Endowment Funds:
- Jobson James Grassroots Endowment Fund
- The Heatherlea Grassroots Fund
- Clarke Wilmott Grassroots Fund
- Connie Watts Fund
- Charles Henry Foyle Grassroots Fund
- Birmingham 100 Club – Endowment Fund
- Rider Levett Bucknall Grassroots Fund
- 3g comms Ltd Fund
- Birmingham Philharmonic Orchestra.
It aims to help people living in Birmingham and the Black Country who face some form of disadvantage or social exclusion. Grants of up to £1,500 can be made for projects that meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Promote health and wellbeing
- Tackle disadvantage
- Support local solutions to meet local needs
- Promote community cohesion
- Develop sustainable and supportive communities.
Smaller groups, with income less than £50,000, who have not received grants in the past can apply.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
Click here to find out more.
Posted on 24th June 2016