Events with the Friends of Highbury Park
Come and join the Friends of Highbury Park for their variety of events and activities for the whole family:
- March 12th – Heritage walk with Mary Ann Ochota, from 11.00am.
- March 25th – Learn about lichens with Ellen Pisolkar, from 10.30am to 11.30am
- April 13th – Bat night. Explore the night with Brumbats. Children especially welcome. Bring a torch! From 8.00pm
- April 29th – Wildlife Walk with Paul Anthony, from 10.30am to 12.30pm
- May 24th – Balsam picking work party, from 11.00am to 2.00pm
- May 27th – Wildflower meadow walk with Tony Sames, from 10.30am to 12.30pm
- June 25th – Balsam picking work party, from 10. 00am to 1.00pm
Meet in the car park. Everyone welcome.
All events apart from the Heritage Walk are free of charge.
Please wear suitable footwear for walking over uneven ground.
For full details and to book o to the Heritage Walk please click here to visit their website.
Posted on 1st March 2017