Conservation Activities with Fields Millennium Green Trust
Come along and help out the Fields Millennium Green Trust with their conservation activities:
- Saturday 7th – help the Brum Reapers who are scything the wildflower meadow. We will be raking up.
- Sunday 8th – raking up, weeding paths etc.
- Saturday 21st – bramble cutting-back, blackberry picking.
- Sunday 22nd – bramble cutting-back, blackberry picking
- Wednesday 25th – orchard work
- Saturday 5th – hedge maintenance
- Sunday 6th – hedge maintenance
- Wednesday 16th – tidy up and/or path work
- Saturday 9th – woodland work
- Sunday 10th – woodland work
- Wednesday 20th – tidy up path edges etc.
- Saturday 30th – orchard work
- Sunday 1st – possible work on wet area.
For all sessions, meet at the Longdales Rd. carpark. Gloves and tools provided. No unaccompanied children, sorry!
Wednesday and Saturday sessions run from 10 am – 1pm.
Sunday sessions run from 2- 4.30pm.
Posted on 10th September 2013