Community Trees Fund Re-Opens for Applications from Schools and Community Groups
Community Trees Fund Re-Opens for Applications from Schools and Community Groups (UK)
The Community Trees Fund, which forms part of the Tree Council’s Annual Community Action Programme, has re-opened for applications.
The Tree Council is the UK’s lead charity for trees and works in partnership with communities, organisations and Government to make trees matter to everyone. The Community Trees Fund is open to applications for tree planting projects from schools and community groups (both formal and informal) in the UK. All projects supported will show how children under the age of 16 will be actively involved in the planting that should take place during National Tree Week – usually at the end of November – or soon afterwards. Funding of between £100 and £700 for up to 75% of the cost of the planting project is available; the remaining 25% of the cost will need to be secured by the applicant organisation.
The deadline for applications is 31st March 2018.
Click here to find out more.
Posted on 20th December 2017