Community Business Fund Opens for Applications
Power to Change, which supports community businesses, has announced that its £10 million Community Business Fund has opened for applications.
Businesses are defined as being accountable to their local community and that the profits they generate flow back into the community to deliver positive local impact. Power to Change will be awarding grants between £50,000- £300,000 to support and develop Community Businesses in England. Funding is available to Community Businesses that address one or more of the following aims:
- Reduce social isolation
- Improve health and wellbeing
- Increase employability
- Create better access to basic services
- Improve local environment
- Enable greater community cohesion
- Foster greater community pride and empowerment.
- Funding is available for both capital and revenue costs.
The closing date for applications is the 1st June 2016.
Please click here for more information.
Posted on 17th May 2016