Birmingham's Sustainability Spring Fair
The Sustainability Spring Fair is on Saturday 8th March from 10.30am to 5.00pm at The Old Library & The Dome at the Custard Factory, Birmingham.
The Sustainability Spring Fair is a fun, educational and ethical event promoting sustainable lifestyles and behaviour change to make Birmingham a greener and more ethical place to live and shop.
- Solar powered stage show with headliners the amazing ‘Electric Swing Circus’ and featuring many more local bands
- The Birmingham Fair Trade and Ethical Market selling a range of locally sourced and fairly traded produce
- Environmental Artists
- Magic Show
- Uni-cycling and juggling workshops
- Junk art and modelling with the 2artToyguys
- Geological Time Line – environmental art intervention
- Love Food Hate Waste – food tasting
- Smoothie Bike
For more information contact: 0121 464 9166 or email: [email protected]
Posted on 18th February 2014