Birmingham Greenfest at Botanical Gardens 7th March
To mark Climate Week 2015 and Fair Trade Fortnight, Birmingham GreenFest is coming to
the famous Birmingham Botanical Gardens!
Saturday 7th March 2015, 10.00am – 4.00pm
Don’t miss the special offer entrance price of £2 for adults (on the door) and free entrance for under 16’s.
Come and enjoy an entertaining, creative and sustainable fun day out at the beautiful gardens and glass houses.
- Birmingham auctioneers Biddle & Webb holding the first ever auction of ethically traded and locally sourced goods
- Birmingham Fair Trade and Ethical Market selling a range of locally sourced and fairly traded produce
- Hands-on environmental art interventions for kids of all ages including musical instrument making, jewellery making, junk art and model making
- “Living Earth: the Living Planet, Catch the Sprites and Pledge Garden” – exciting performance art intervention
- Bollywood dancing performances, workshop and henna painting by famous local troupe Hina & Co
- Refreshments and hot food for sale
- Love Food Hate Waste – live cookery demonstrations and food tasting
- Sustainable and green exhibitors
- Educational Eco Bus
- Display of electric vehicles
- Smoothie Bike
Posted on 19th February 2015