Birmingham Community Matters Events on 7th and 13th September
Do you want to develop your community… but not sure where to start?
- How do I find out if anyone else is interested?
- Do we need a constitution?
- Should we have a bank account?
- How do we support volunteers?
- Do we need permission?
- Where can we get money or equipment?
Get answers to all these questions and lots more by talking one – to – one with other community activists.
Come along to our FREE events at:
- Stirchley Baths Community Matters Surgery 6.00 to 7.30pm on Wednesday 7th September at Bournville Lane, B30 2JT
- Ladywood Places of Welcome Community Matters Surgery 10.00am – 12.00noon on Tuesday 13th September at Memorial Hall, Summerfield Crescent, B16 0EZ
Posted on 30th August 2016