BBC Children In Need Small Grants Programme
Not for profit organisations such as such as registered charities; voluntary organisations; schools; churches; and community interest groups; etc. can apply for grants of up to £10,000 through the BBC Children in Need Small Grants programme.
The grants are available for projects that:
- Help children and young people experiencing illness, distress, abuse or neglect
- Any kind of disability
- Behavioural or psychological difficulties
- And / or living in situations of deprivation.
Projects supported in the past include:
- Corley Special School in Coventry which received a grant of £6,000 to provide lunchtime horse riding sessions for children with disabilities.
- Caldercruix Youth & Community Development Project in Airdrie, which received a grant of £6,333 to help deliver 2 afterschool clubs a week to young people in an isolated village where children from low income families have little access to services.
The closing date for applications is the 1st June 2015.
Click here for more information.
Posted on 6th May 2015