Walking Meditation at Highbury Park
Every Friday Starting 8th April 10.30am – 12.00
Free to join, all welcome.
An introduction to walking as a form of meditation and relaxation. This will at times be a slow moving activity to help increase personal and environmental awareness.
Meditation can help improve health and wellbeing.
Meeting together encourages social connections and sharing.
Sessions include practice, information and discussion.
Wear sturdy foot ware and dress appropriately for the weather which could be cold, sunny or raining.
Meet at the main entrance to Highbury park, Kings Heath High street/ Alcester road, by the notice board.
Or access the park via Shutlock Lane, Moseley B13 8NZ to use the car park. For more information call: 0121 675 0937
Highbury Park Friends Events Calendar
- April 2nd Pond Dipping with Ellen Pisolkar – 10.30am to 12.30pm
- May 7th Wildlife Walk with Paul Anthony – 10.30am to12.30pm
- May 10th HPF AGM. Moseley CDT. – 7pm to 9.00pm
- May 28th Wild Flower Walk with Tony Sames – 10.30am to 12.30pm
- June 11th Meet the beekeepers. 2pm
- July 9th Wildlife Walk with Paul Anthony. Butterflies – 10.30am – 12.30pm.
- August Bat walk led by Brumbats.
- September 27th Austen Chamberlain’s Model Farm – A talk by Maureen Perrie, Moseley CDT. 7.30pm to 9.00pm
For all events, apart from the AGM and evening talks, meet in Highbury Park Car Park.
Events are free of charge and open to everyone
For events in the park please wear suitable footwear for walking over uneven ground.
Posted on 24th March 2016