Thursday 5th October
The Studio, Cannon Street, Birmingham
This year the West Midlands Park Forum Annual Conference will be focusing on topics based around “The 24 Hour Park” looking at inspiration and innovation for the future of parks. Talks will include:
- A natural capital future for parks by Nick Grayson, University of Birmingham
- Commercial opportunities and parks by Simon Frosdick and Tony Stringwell, Leeds City Council
- Play and extended opportunities for health and physical activity by Paul Clarkson, Lapsett
- Visitor monitoring and management using WiFi in parks and open spaces by Luke Baldock, Elephant WiFi and Nathaniel Healy, Red Kite
- Innovative water and light features in public places and spaces by Dean Clayton, Ocmis
For more information please see the official event flyer by clicking here
Tickets are £85 per delegate, with 10% early booking discount before 15th September 2017.
£10 for students, friends or volunteers (limited to six spaces on a first come first serve basis).
To book your place now, please email Ryan Taylor – firstname.lastname@example.org
This post was written by BOSF