Discover local parks, learn to map-read, keep fit and have fun! The events are open to all: young and old; runners, joggers and walkers. Some routes are wheelchair accessible.
If you haven’t orienteered before, plenty of help is available.
Saturday Afternoons between 1pm and 2.30pm:
- Sat 30 Sep WITTON LAKES B23 7AB
- Sat 28 Oct PERRY PARK B42 2LR
- Sat 25 Nov WYNDLEY B73 6EB
- Sat 27 Jan ASTON HALL B6 6JD
- Sat 17 Feb BANNERS GATE B73 6JX
- Sat 24 Mar HANDSWORTH PARK B20 2BY
- Sat 28 Apr PYPE HAYES B24 0HG
- Sat 19 May PERRY HALL B42 1RS
- Sat 23 Jun NEWHALL VALLEY B76 1QT
Children £2, Adults £4 per map. Member discount £1
Please check event info online before traveling. Click here for full details!
This post was written by BOSF